Microsoft Online Svcs......... Credit Card Trans?

SDJ 09:09 22 Aug 03

I have just noticed on my credit card statement that I have an entry on 18/8 for MICROSOFT ONLINE SVCS click here IE.

I have no idea what this is and have spoken to my credit card company who want me to write a letter but dont have any more information on their screen.

I am completely puzzled, I know this isnt really relevant to this forum but as you guys are sooooo helpful thought it might be worth a mention.

Cheers

Jester2K II 09:34 22 Aug 03

Did you sign up to a free trial of anything and give Credit Card Details??

Ever responded to an e-mail allegedly from MSN or Microsoft asking for Credit Card Details to cancel something?

Only ref i can find.

click here

SDJ 09:56 22 Aug 03

Thanks for your post.
No I havent signed up for any free trial or responded to an email.

In fact I have hardly used the card in question as im trying to pay off another one I have!

Very odd, still Nationwide say they will take care of it, im just very confused as I am very very careful with my credit cards and the internet.

Cheers
Thanks for your help.

SDJ 19:32 20 Aug 04

What are the chances, a year down the line and I have been billed £14.99 again from MICROSOFT ONLINE SVCS click here IE.

I got it refunded last year and have spoken to my credit card company again this year.

I know I havent signed up to anything with Microsoft, XP and Office is all the money they will ever get out of me!

iambeavis 19:42 20 Aug 04

Would this have any bearing on the matter. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…