Microsoft Office Word 2007

mammak 19:59 24 Oct 07

Firstly may I say the only Microsoft Office program I have used is Office 2000 and although I have got to grips with most of the basics in 2007 watermarks,headers and footers that type of thing I for the life of me cant work out how to,

1.Create or insert subdocments.

2.paste special a link from an Excel file.

I would appreciate any help with this it is probably looking me in the eye but I am blind to it at the moment thank you.

mymate 20:24 24 Oct 07
  mammak 20:25 24 Oct 07

Right an update sorted question two go to home and clear clip board before going to Excel sheet and selecting the Data you want to link then ctrl+v and paste special into the Word Document Just the same as 2000,

but Subdocuments are still no go any ideas anyone ?

mymate 20:25 24 Oct 07

click here

Not sure if this is the answer you want .

mammak 20:28 24 Oct 07

Thank you both links are just what I needed thanks sorted.

VoG II 20:30 24 Oct 07

I can't answer your specific question but you may find this helpful for future reference click here

And for Excel 2007 click here which I still have to refer to.

Forum Editor 20:34 24 Oct 07

1. Open the master document and click 'Outline' on the View menu.

2. If the subdocuments are collapsed, click 'Expand Subdocuments' on the Outlining toolbar.

3. Click where you want to add the existing document.

4. Make sure to click a blank line between any existing subdocuments.

5. On the Outlining toolbar, click 'Insert Subdocument'.

6. In the File name box, enter the name of the document you want to add, and then click 'Open'.

mammak 20:39 24 Oct 07

Thanks for the links saved very future reference,
shockingly and most strangly I am finding Excel 2007 much easier to get to grips with than I did with 2000

it is Word 2007 I have had the most problems with srange for me any how! thank you both for your help much appreciated.

mammak 20:43 24 Oct 07

Thanks to you to, Office 2007 is all a bit strange ay the moment but I am sure I will get there in the end but I know a good place to come whiles I am getting to grips :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…