Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.

Ex plorer 14:49 08 Jul 10

Trying to help my son out he has just bought a new Laptop Win 7 64bit.
He wants to use the MICROSOFT Office 2010 Home and Student.
There is a trial version to use within in the LT but he is almost sure he will buy the new version 2010

Available From local shops
MICROSOFT Office 2010 Home and Student
Update package
1 user, Product key card,
Windows MICROSOFT Office 2010 Home and Student £74.18 Internet order, In store price £89.99

MICROSOFT Office 2010 Home and Student
I have found a site he could purchase from
Same version is available for £84.51 for 3 PCs in one home sounds good, as there are two Laptops in the home.

Will the new version over right the trial and keep files.

BRYNIT 15:41 08 Jul 10

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus for £39.95 from software4students click here can be used on up to two computers.

Could be me but have always had problems installing over a trial version and would suggest uninstalling the trial version first and then reinstalling.

Ex plorer 18:25 08 Jul 10

Sorry should have said he isn't a student,
That's the reason for MS Home and Student which I think is the same version but for some one who is not a student.
I under stand the reason of two or three licence better now after reading the Click Hear.

T0SH 18:39 08 Jul 10

Mostly with Microsoft trial versions all you need do is enter a valid coa for the version you want to use, but beware the trial versions install with all the top of the range options, which could mean you need to be sure that anything you create with the trial is saved in a form compatible with the version of the coa you intend to buy before you apply it

Cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009