Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition

paddy75 00:23 03 Jan 07

I am thinking of buying this when it is available,what i want to know is can i install it on my computer aswell as my laptop. PADDY

Taff™ 00:28 03 Jan 07

If the Terms & Conditions are the same as the 2003 version (Which I Doubt) you must qualify firstly by having a "Student" or "Teacher" in your household. i.e at your home address. That said the 2003 version may be installed on up to three machines (permanently registered at your home address)- It is illegal to use it for any business use so keep looking over your shoulder!

paddy75 00:38 03 Jan 07

Taff,thanks for your speedy reply my son and daughter are both students so thats not a problem.Paddy

Taff™ 00:46 03 Jan 07

I don`t know when it`s going to be released either!

powerless 00:55 03 Jan 07

Same as Vista, 30th Jan, I think.

Jake_027 02:44 03 Jan 07

"The cheapest retail edition is the Home and Student Edition. This contains Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Onenote and currently costs £80 exc VAT from click here . Any home user can buy this edition, whether they're in full time education or not, and it allows for the software to be installed on three different PC's in a single household. University students away at college during term time still count as being part of their parents' household so this edition is perfect for many families."

So yes you can :)

Regards

Jake

Jake_027 02:46 03 Jan 07

See click here for link-its a couple of quid more than PC Pro said, and as Powerless says I think it comes out on the 30th with Vista

Jake

paddy75 14:45 03 Jan 07

Thank's for all your replies but the site mentioned charges £16 delivery to N Ire and £6.49 to Eng and Wales,i thought the post office charged the same no matter where you lived in the UK .Paddy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…