Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise

DJM 10:31 28 Feb 10

Hello

I wonder if anyone could tell me if I can install Microsoft Office 2007 (Enterprise) on more than one computer? I have just purchased it via my workplace and have two laptop computers. Ideally I would like it on both but if I can't I need to decide which one to put it on.

Thanks

Dibsy

Simsy 10:41 28 Feb 10

that you got a a substantial discount through the employers discount scheme, (which I got, costing about £19!), Then the answer is "No"... you may only install it one one PC.

That is info I got in answer to the same question from Microsoft themeslves.

Regards,

Simsy

DJM 10:44 28 Feb 10

OK, thanks for that.

Dibsy

DJM 10:49 28 Feb 10

I've just found this

"The software licence for Office software purchased via the Home User Programme entitles you to add the same licence to up to two home devices; one desktop and one mobile device (laptop). If you purchase a new desktop or laptop you may add the software onto this too, on the proviso that you haven’t already installed the same licence on two machines already."

statement on the Microsoft/NHS Home User site so maybe I can put it on both laptops. I think I will start with the one I want it on most though!

Dibsy

Simsy 13:58 28 Feb 10

Thanks for that! That contradicts what I'd been told previously!
Do you ahve a link for it?

Regards,

Simsy

DJM 15:50 28 Feb 10

I found it here click here on the NHS part of the Microsoft website in the Home User and Employee Purchase Programmes section.

Hope that helps.

Dibsy

P.S. I have successfully installed it on both my laptops.

Simsy 17:04 28 Feb 10

very much!

Regards,

Simsy

DJM 17:27 28 Feb 10

No problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…