microsoft office 2007

chippy+ 11:32 11 Nov 07

hi since i installed ms office 2007 i keep getting a ms configeration box appearing when i open word and sometimes when the pc starts can anyone help i have tried the reg change which was suggested but it keeps coming back thanks Chippy

Maksimus2000 12:26 27 Nov 07

free version click here

Sea Urchin 12:40 27 Nov 07

Microsoft Office 2007 in 37.5 KB - I don't think so!!!

Totally-braindead 12:45 27 Nov 07

Maksimus2000 that appears to be a crack for MS Office and is illegal.

chippy+ 16:53 27 Nov 07

hi Maksimus2000

I dont't need a crack my office apps is legal it seems to be a bug in the program i have tried a few ideas from different sources but it keeps coming back Chippy

rawprawn 17:10 27 Nov 07

Have you tried "Repair"?

Jake_027 17:43 27 Nov 07

Do you have another version of word installed? For some reason all the other apps can run simultanously on the same pc but if I open word 2003 it comes up with the windows installer for about a minute before opening and then if i go back to word 2007 it comes up with the blue microsoft office 2007 setup box for a minute before opening (both installed on the same pc on XP) Funny thing is they can both be opened at the same time no problem. I haven't yet found a fix, but if you have an old version of office, it might be worth uninstalling it if you don't need it. If you run vista, try running once using the "run as admin" option and see if that works.

williamasp 19:03 27 Nov 07

when i move from word document to the other, the one i click on starts to flicker for 2 seconds, it's very infuriating, anyone got any ideas why this happens?

rawprawn 08:29 28 Nov 07

It's better to start a new thread of your own rather than Hi Jack another. Firstly it's more courteous, and secondly you are likely to get a better response.
Just click on "Start a new subject" and post your question.

chippy+ 14:50 28 Nov 07

Jake_027 and rawprawn sorry about the delay yes i did try a repair made no difference i uninstalled ms office 2003 and chcked for any left over files before installing 2007 i use easy cleaner by toniarts which i find is great i have used it for years now but whether it's just by chance or not i put ms office 2007 in the skip box for unnecessary files i have not had any bother since thanks again Chippy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…