Microsoft office 2004?

timone 19:40 01 Sep 04

I am wondering whether anybody can tell me about microsoft office, which is the latest version (not on mac) and when the next one is due to be released.

Thanks

accord 19:51 01 Sep 04
  interzone55 21:17 01 Sep 04

I think you may be a little confused between Office & Works.

The latest version of Microsoft Office is 2003, which was launched in October 2003. It tends to be updated every 2 years, so a new one can be expected sometime late next year. Although what they could possibly add to the present version is beyond me.

Works is currently on version 7, and a new edition of the Works Suite (Works plus Word, Autoroute, Money, Encarta & Picture It)is released each year, with the 2004 version of Works Suite comeing out in late 2003, so a new one is just around the corner. the only change from 2003 to 2004 was the inclusion of the new edition of Encarta. Although it came out after Office 2003, Works Suite still only includes the 2001 version of Word (as included in Office XP)

I hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…