Microsoft Office 2003

Ferri 22:53 08 Dec 05

I use Microsoft Office 2003 Professional and Iwant to upgrad it to Microsoft Office 2003. Will I loss any files and data. Would it be compatable to readMicrosoft Office 2003?

VoG II 23:03 08 Dec 05

How can you update from Office 2003 to Office 2003?

AndySD 23:05 08 Dec 05

Do you mean

"I use Microsoft Office 2003 and I want to upgrad it to Microsoft Office 2003 Professional." as the other way arround is a downgrade.

Ferri 23:06 08 Dec 05

Sorry, I ment Microsoft Office 2000 Professional

JKAM 23:13 08 Dec 05

I wouldn't waste my money as I doubt if you would ever use the differences, however, if you do it is best to ensure you backup you files to a CD, other H/D, or other media.

sattman 23:58 08 Dec 05

You can simply load Office 2003 on top it will automatically do all the changes for you. Of course you do have a backup?

Mytob 00:47 09 Dec 05

id save ur money and go for open office click here . this is compatible with m$ files and most of the fany features and the best part its free to use! it also is upgraded every time a new version of office comes out so you dont have to buy another copy of it just download a more up to date version. i use open office exclesivly now and highly recomend it. i would not consider looing back ever now. save urself some cash and get that hardware upgrade you always been wanting ;)

AndySD 01:28 09 Dec 05

Yes the upgrade should be fine but if you use outlook back it up first. click here this free download from Microsoft is usefull but remember to tick all subfolders and save the file to a new location (eg Desktop or My Documents) also password the file it makes it simpler to import it if you need to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…