Microsoft Notepad Important

fdme1234 18:06 27 Sep 08

Well, I recently signed up for an Online game, by pay-by-phone.. u get a pin #.. well i put that in microsoft notepad for windowsvista,and didnt save... now my account is hacked and i need the pin # for it back,,,
Please respond to this fast as u can!!!!!!

Sea Urchin 18:29 27 Sep 08

Not quite sure what you're asking - I'm afraid that nobody on this forum (or any forum) can tell you what your PIN was - it's between you and the game company.

fdme1234 18:40 27 Sep 08

Im talking about is there a restore system for notepad

jimv7 18:53 27 Sep 08

"well i put that in microsoft notepad for windows vista,and didnt save"

Its gone.

ronalddonald 18:56 27 Sep 08

what actually did ya do with your notepad for it 2 b restored, and what operating system is it. If you mean system retore point then go to start, all programs, accessories, system tools and click on system restore.

I think you better contact the phone company that supplied the details about the pin and resolve it with them. There sould be a contact tel phone number, also if you could tell us more detail about the company we could be better 2 help u.

Technotiger 18:58 27 Sep 08

Can't you telephone whoever it was who took your order on the phone?? Or surely there is an on-line help/contact system!

fdme1234 18:59 27 Sep 08

Nope.. i needa know what was typed on the pad..

it was jagex's runescape, and im windows vista home premium acer extensa 5620 laptop

Technotiger 19:01 27 Sep 08

Well if you did not save it, there is no way that System Restore will be of any use.

rdave13 19:12 27 Sep 08

Try to get help from here, click here ,Runescape customer support.

ronalddonald 19:16 27 Sep 08

you never ever gonna find out what you typed, becasue you never saved it, simpl as that, options as Technotiger has suggested is your best bet, unless you are winding us up.

Chances are that info has been overwritten as you use your computer therefore unretrievable.

johnnyrocker 20:25 27 Sep 08

and the solution was?

johnny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now