Microsoft Money over the internet

SGB1 22:14 01 Jan 06

I have used Micrsoft Money for a couple of years and before that used Quicken. I have a work laptop and would like to use Money on it. However I think this might be contrary to the terms on which my employer makes the laptop available to me.

It is, to say the least, rather handy to have Money available to me at the office (which of course has an internet connection), mainly because it helps with expense claims.

I see Money 2005 now advertises some form of web availability. Does this mean I can use Money and access my data on any laptop or desktop (without having Money installed) provided I have internet access?

Are there any other solutions to this sort of problem, which I would have thought is quite common. My guess is that a lot of people just ignore their employer's requirements, but I do not propose to do that.

pauldonovan 22:16 01 Jan 06

Why not use something like GoToMyPc for remote access from work to your home PC over the net? (If your employer allows it, our web filtering software filters out such things unless we tell it not to).

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009