Microsoft Money 2002 Standard

Fletten 20:16 03 Feb 05

I am probably going to look foolish when I know the answer to this!
When I make a manual entry into my bank statement, sometimes an icon appears in the Num column that looks like an envelope with a red question mark beside it. Can anyone tell me what that means.

Southernboy 15:41 06 Apr 05

It is the ridiculous method MS now uses to ask if this should be a recurring transaction.

Fletten 22:28 06 Apr 05

Thanks Southernboy yes I see that now but they don't make it very clear, I cannot see the answer in the help file anywhere.
Thanks for your help.

Southernboy 15:20 08 Apr 05

Microsoft are very remiss in not providing a decent Help file. There are lots of problems with Money that are not covered in the Help section.

With Money 2003, they actually include a paper manual, but this does not cover this, not Flagged Transactions, the other "mystery" column in the register. Nor does "Microsoft Money 2003 for Dummies", which I also purchased.

It would be great to be able to talk to someone at MS and raise these queries, but they seem to hide behind their website which does not have any facility for feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…