Microsoft Money

Maryp 12:43 17 Nov 04

Hi, a couple of weeks ago I tried to install MS Money 99, but ½way through the PC froze and it wouldn't work. But then someone has just given me MS Money 2000, which I tried to install, and that too froze. So I've tried to uninstall them, first using the Add/Remove with Windows 98, but that didn't work, then I've tried using Advanced uninstaller, which I've just downloaded. That seemed to work, but no I've tried to reinstall money 200 , but it says it cant because there's already a version of money 2000 on the computer. It says go to Add/Remove, click on money 2000 and then try to install again. But there's no mention of money 2000 there. Any suggestions?

holly polly 13:08 17 Nov 04

op system please

holly polly 13:17 17 Nov 04

sorry silly me for not reading the thread properly

start/run type regedit-find -type in microft money and then delete go careful though as you only want to delete the files that are common to money so DOUBLECHECK proceed through find next and eventualy you should rid your registry of all money entries -regards-Hol Pol...

Maryp 17:40 17 Nov 04

Hi, what is it I should type exactly? I tried what you put but it didn't work.

roy 19:15 17 Nov 04

Hi,

What holly polly is saying is: Go to Start and click on Run. Type in 'regedit'

On the window that opens click on Edit and select 'Find'

The type in Money or Microsoft Money as required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…