microsoft media centre 2005

bracken13 22:08 01 Dec 05

firstly i must say i think this is the hardest forum site to get round, it's taken me ages to get to this point!

okay moan over

i have a quick question for somebody out there, it's almost an embrassing one, and maybe if i knew the ans to this then i would be able to get round this site easier!!

microsoft media centre 2005 - when you buy it do you just get the software or a whole pc? it certainly isn't clear on their own website.

okay where's the send button?? i still can't find it

VoG II 22:12 01 Dec 05

You must be the world's worst navigator/

click here

Giggle n' Bits 22:13 01 Dec 05

windows XP Media Centre 2005 is Software at around £80 click here

Microsoft do not sell computers whole.

007al 22:18 01 Dec 05

the forums are listed under `forums` to the left of the page...simple.
at the bottom of the page is a box for posting and the post button is underneath that box.
you can buy the media centre edition on disc or buy a pc with it installed.
you have to read up on what you can use with it,as it is a very picky software and will only use certain types of hardware

bracken13 17:21 02 Dec 05

thank you for your time and answers. I have book marked that sight.

I am writing an essay on media computer for the home, so would you not reccommend windows media 2005??

look that box is nice and clear, but the first one to start a message isn't!! i'll just pop down and click now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…