Microsoft frontpage/office 2000 problem

shaggiest1 11:03 15 Jan 03
  shaggiest1 11:03 15 Jan 03

Hi, have been having a problem for a while with frontpage saying it is unable to load files, have tried reinstalling fixing using wizard to no avail, problem is compounded in that i managed to un install display drivers, having found driver on internet when i download it it goes to frontpage type file which i cant then access, this problem was being dealt with under display problems originally placed by king kenny in dec/jan but not now getting any further response to that any help gratefully received, sandy

Foolsbane_1 13:04 15 Jan 03

Maybe it's just me, but I think the nature of your problem needs to be explained a little more clearly.

shaggiest1 15:54 15 Jan 03

Possibly......here goes, when i download a file occasionaly it is saved as microsoft frontpage file rather than word etc, if i then try to open this file i receive a message that says erroe couldnt load frontpage..i have tried uninstalling and re installing microsoft office 2000, assuming that there is a problem with this , to all initensive purposes it would appear that office is working correctly appart from this, hope this is clearer the problem with the driver and display is a seperate issue, many thanks, sandy

cherria 16:28 15 Jan 03

I may be wrong but I didn't think there was any such thing as a Frontpage file type. Frontpage just reads/writes HTML files which you can load into IE, Netscape or any other office program. It may be that Frontpage is set as the default application for the filetype.

what extension does the file that you download have?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced