Microsoft Frontpage and photos

Madronwell 18:10 16 Oct 05

I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct forum so apologies if I haven't!

I am in the process of creating a website using Frontpage 2003. I have the main section entitled Photo Album (or gallery!) but I want to know if it is possible to create several folders within that section? I have photos I wish to upload and they fall within specific categories. I would like people to be able to click on photo album, then see several folders for each category of photo.

I hope that made remotely some sense and apologies for the waffle!

Many thanks

Bagsey 22:52 29 Oct 05
  Bagsey 22:54 29 Oct 05

Sorry that link didnt work. I will try again.

Bagsey 23:16 29 Oct 05

That didnt work either. Sorry.
Pity there is no place to test a thread entry Before it is sent on this forum. It would save a lot of rubbish entries like mine.If you type in the url from http to .htm you should see what I am struggling to show you.

De Marcus™ 23:18 29 Oct 05

Hows this? click here

Bagsey 07:47 30 Oct 05

Dead right. Go on then share the secret. What was I doing wrong.Did you type in the url? I usually have coppied and pasted from my favorites but it didnt work this time??? Also is it possible to edit out duff entries. Or must I thank the FE for getting rid of the rubbish for me.

anchor 13:59 30 Oct 05

TinyURL is the easy answer

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…