Microsoft Frontpage 2000

Paul, web designer 14:52 07 May 04

I'm using Microsoft Frontpage 2000 to create a simple website. The paragraph dialogue box (found via Format drop down menu) is greyed out after the first line. I want to alter the line spacing in the text I am inserting and cannot do so because of this. Can anyone help advise me?
Also, the help section (accessed through the help drop down menu) does not now work.
If anyone can help me on these two points I would be very grateful. Thank you.
Paul, Web designer.
2.55 pm on Friday, 7.6.2004.

Paul, web designer 14:55 07 May 04

The date on my question above should be 7.5.2004, of course.
Paul, Web designer.

Forum Editor 17:45 07 May 04

on your posts Paul, our forum software does that automatically as you can see.

The paragraph formatting facility will be greyed out until you have selected a paragraph of text to format, as fourm member says.

As for the help files - did you select the option to add them when you installed FrontPage? Unless you did they won't be there. My edition of FP is the latest (2003) version, and the help files are accessed via the web.

Paul, web designer 22:15 07 May 04

Thank you to Forum editor and Forum members for replies and help. I have actually tried selecting paragraphs prior to (trying to) gain access to the Paragraph dialogue box (before posting my enquiry) - but it just doesn't work even though it has worked before without problem. The Paragraph dialogue box remains greyed-out whether I enter on right click on the mouse or by going through the Format drop-down menu at the top of the page (via Format-Paragraph option).
I have also tried re-installing Frontpage 2000 twice today. I have managed to (for the moment) recover the Frontpage help facility but my Paragraph Dialogue box remains greyed out except for the first part of it - "left, right, centre, justify".
I wonder if anyone reading this has the answer or advice on where I can turn for assistance?
Paul, Web designer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…