microsoft flight simulator fails to load

we man 16:08 13 Mar 08

i am running a mesh elite e6600 gts using vista
with a 8800gts graphics card ,on loading both discs have exellent graphics but at the end of disc 2 beyond FONTS and REGISTRATION error message 1935 appears every time ,this also happens on my laptop
can anyone help £60 is alot to throw away

super 8

Technotiger 16:33 13 Mar 08

If you have Ad-Aware, un-install Ad-Aware, run click here (in its default settings) then try FSX again. If successful you can re-install Ad-Aware.

I don't guarantee this will work, but it is a possible solution. Good luck.

uesquebeathus 16:50 13 Mar 08

this is quit a common problem but there are many causes and many ways that might fix it. clearing out the "Temp" file folders including any internet browser "Temp" files

the problem can be caused by an over zealous anti virus product stopping the installation, as well as a firewall stopping an installation internet request from being allowed.

if you are using windows XP this is usually a failure in the Microsoft *.Net framework, some information and fix help can be seen here

click here
reinstall for version .Net 1.1 :- click here
and here for version .Net 2.0 :-click here

if you are using Windows Vista

click here

sinbads 16:51 13 Mar 08

Right click on your SFX icon aelect properties /compatibility/ and select run this program in compatibility for windows XP (service pack 2) also right click on icon and select run as administator.

Technotiger 22:34 13 Mar 08

In addition, Dx10 is available for Vista to greatly enhance games such as FSX. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced