"Microsoft Enterprise Office"

kimtrnc 04:46 08 Mar 10

How do I get rid of this, please - it pretends to be a MS prog, but I don't think it is. Everytime I want to access older versions of Excel or Word, it tries to install itself, and I can't get rid of it. Is it dangerous?

MAJ 11:37 08 Mar 10

Microsoft Office Enterprise, as opposed to your posted name of "Microsoft Enterprise Office" is a genuine MS Office product, in fact I have just bought it (not installed yet) through my wife's work (NHS) for £9. click here

When you have it installed alongside an older version of MS Office, it does indeed "try to install itself" when you try to start it, in fact most MS Office products do that when there is more than one version installed on the same PC. Have you maybe installed a trial of MOE or had a version pre-installed on your PC, or maybe you're using a work PC?

If none of the above senarios apply, and you think your "Microsoft Enterprise Office" is a rogue program, try running a scan with MBAM. click here

northumbria61 12:32 08 Mar 10

I agree with MAJ - it is most likely to be Microsoft Office Enterprise. I am also running this program (which is 10 programs in one) purchased via "Software4Students"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac