Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9

Lennieboy 13:28 28 Dec 05

As an amateur i use this programme for editing and enhancing my digital photo's, though i'm not sure if this is the most recommended programme to use. I enjoy creating slideshows to send to other family members on CD or DVD but i also like to frame, or rather border the photo's and the amount of these supplied with this programme are limited. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to download and import more borders from other programmes, or recommend another good editing programme that will supply/sell additional packs of these?

Technotiger 18:24 28 Dec 05

Hi, I would strongly recommend Photosuite - I think the latest version is V7, but I might be wrong. I am still using Photosuite 5 - it is excellent (in my humble opnion) for amateurs. I am a step 'down' from amateur:-))

Happy New Year.

961 18:49 28 Dec 05

Photosuite is good-and easy

It has now moved to be part of Roxio Easy Media Creator. However you can find copies of Photosuite 4 and 5 on magazine cover discs and e-bay for very little, even if it means ordering a back copy of a magazine

I always thought 4 and 5 were the easy peasy versions because it was so straightforward and automatic

Later more things were added and it became more complicated. Still a good programme, but not so intuitive for us amateurs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…