Microsoft Baseline Security Anyalzer Problem

Rhuddlan 01:43 12 Feb 05

Hi there, I scanned my comp with this free program, and the results showed that I have no office updates installed and it couldn't find most security windows xp home updates, it advised me to install sp2. I already have this as well as all available office and sp2 updates, they all installed successfully weeks ago. Any idea? Thanks for any help given, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 17:02 13 Feb 05

Anyone?

easyrider 18:54 13 Feb 05

What exactly is the program and where did you download it from?

Rhuddlan 23:53 13 Feb 05

The program as far as I know, scans your system for all updates, office and security ones, as well as other features, I did a search on Goggle and downloaded a site, can't seem to find it at the mo, will post a link if I do. I thought most ppl on this forum would of heared of it?

Rhuddlan 01:55 14 Feb 05

?

vinnyo123 03:12 14 Feb 05

are you referring to this?

click here

ianeon 04:59 14 Feb 05

I have the same programme - I get the same results as you for Offive updates - I also get the problem that my security settings are wrong( which they are not ) - I think that this programme, although quite good, still has some problems to solve.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…