Microsoft Autoroute V 11.00

Woodie29 12:07 30 Jul 04

On the network at our office - I have successfully installed and run Microsoft Autoroute V 11.00 on many machines - however on my machine and a colleagues laptop we both install fine but when trying to open it up to use it we get a message saying
"Microsoft AutoRoute has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
This is the Error Details
This application is unable to continue running due to an internal error.(6-40028--1073741819

Can anyone help me solve this error as I am really struggling with it.

I have tried unistalling and re-installing and sending error reports - but alas to no avail.

Please help :-)

Djohn 12:29 30 Jul 04

click here and wait a moment for the site to re-direct you to Microsoft's error page.

Although it contains information applicable to "Street Maps" it is the same error code as you are seeing, related to several possible causes of which networking or certain makes of printer may be the culprit.

Woodie29 12:58 30 Jul 04

for your help - however I have tried uninstalling all the printers and the error still appears - also the error number isn't the same - any more ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…