microsoft antispyware problems

EARLR 17:44 20 Mar 05

tried antispyware but it removed my firewall when i removed the spyware it descovered.
any one else having a problem?

rawprawn 18:24 20 Mar 05

I don't see how it could possibly remove your firewall, can you give us more information. OS, Firewall etc, and exactly what happened.

zarobian 18:36 20 Mar 05

Remember Microsoft Spyware is a Beta release. One should not use Beta ver of any application software if not fully confident."rawprawn" has asked you a question to answer. Perhaps he may be able to help you out.

pookie 14:24 27 Mar 05

hi

windows xp home sp2, 3Ghz barton, 1Gb ddr, asus a7n8x-x mobo, 55o watt psu, x800pro graphics, all drivers/patches up to date.

mcafee firewall plus (fee on pc advisor cover disk).

similiar to posted question, whenever i installed microsoft antispyware and updated it - any time i reboot now the firewall is disabled and you have to manually enable it. before installation of antispyware, mcafee always enabled itself automatically on boot up.

P

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…