microphone recording to hard drive

ozzy 123 19:23 24 May 04

Hi thanks for reading this message
i was wandering if its possible to copy music from my minidisc walkman to my pc harddrive using the microphone socket ive got a lot of bought originals and want to transfare them to cd.because its an old player it isnt download or upload compatible but ive got a lead that conects between the line out on my walkman and the microphone socket on my pc. ive got nero 6 and easy cd creator6 and musicmatch. im running on windows xp home.
many thanks in advance for all your help
ozzy

Charence 19:42 24 May 04

Your Nero 6 program should come with a Nero Wave Editor. Open this program.

Go to START > CONTROL PANEL > SOUND SPEECH AUDIO DEVICES > ADJUST SYSTEM VOLUME > AUDIO and click the Volume for SOUND RECORDING. Using the checkbox select the recording source, in your case the microphone.

Go to Nero Wave Editor, click on Record button, choose recording format, click OK, then click record button to start recording. Once complete, click OK on record dialog box and then save the track onto hard disk.

Charence

ozzy 123 19:54 26 May 04

charence many thanks mate.
worked perfect .
sorry for not responding sooner ive been away from my pc for a couple days "work and all that".
once again many thanks.
ozzy....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…