Microphone background beeping, How do i fix it?

Tina Sprout 09:03 29 Oct 14

[HEADSET: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000] So i wanted to record some gameplay the other day but my mic became weird, At first it was just silent and only recorded voices, now I can hear (in the recording) even the ticking of the clock AND some weird BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP that just wont stop. And here's the thing when i listen to my mic throught a option in the settings it sounds just fine. Let me explain better: I disabled the mic on the Sound/Recording tab, then i went into the Sound/playback tab and right clicked propertied on my headset, and there is an option to listen to my mic (ON THE EARPHONE SETTINGS NOT THE MIC) and it sounds just fine, so how do i fix it? I've also tried recording with Fraps but the sound of me listening to my mic isn't there, so maybe a way that i can listen to the clean sound? I've also downloaded drivers but that didn't fix it. Pictures: Earphones: click here [Listen to mic option] Microphone settings: click here [Disabled]

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:09 29 Oct 14
  1. check the mic is plugged into the correct port (pink)

2. Sound and audio settings in control panel - check you have selected the correct input for your sound device.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…