Micro$oft xp Antispyware pop up annoying

muscic lover 19:16 06 Dec 05

When I log in to my own account MS XP I always get a green thingy showing that MS antispyware has allowed my Norton Internet security to run... Is there any way of telling MS Antispyware to ignore it and just let me get on....

Can we Block MS from these pop up windows unless they suspect something Important? Or do we have to watch the green Box come and go.

Chegs ®™ 19:28 06 Dec 05

Mines forever telling me MSN Messengers been added to the startup list,every boot!!

I have had a good hunt round in MS Anti-Spyware and if you alter the scan time it reverts to whatever it feels like,won't accept that MSN Messenger was installed before MSAS and if it doesn't pack in with the nonsense,its getting removed and I'll look for another app to fill its place. :-)

Having said that,its not bad at its job,just seems to suffer severe amnesia as it also forgets to start at boot occasionally. ;-)

wotbus@ 20:49 06 Dec 05

Right click the MS AS Icon in the tray - select Open MS AS - click Options - select Alerts - select or deselect whatever.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…