Microdesk - anyone used this

Jade 14 G 09:37 16 Nov 05

Has anyone used this, l downloaded it last week. am just waiting for it to be activated which isn't happening.
It keeps popping up all the time asking me to register which l have done but waiting for a registerd number and to activated it.
The name on the product is Serge- can't remeber the last bit with out going through my files but its a Russian name.
Tried add/remove to get rid of it but that does not work so am just closing it down when l log on otherwise it drives me mad popping up.
The software is for you, to have a lot of screens whitch organise your files ect, had it in my docs for ages then downloaded it last week and wish l hadn't
Jade

jbp1982 09:39 16 Nov 05

do a system restore til before you installed it?

Jade 14 G 09:51 16 Nov 05

Have donre one

Skyver 09:52 16 Nov 05

Tried it, but went back to Microsoft version. To stop it popping up click Options, uncheck "Start with Windows" (or something similar). As for un-install, shut the program down, re-install it, and /then/ try to remove it. Some uninstall info may have been lost.

Jade 14 G 10:45 16 Nov 05

Thanks will do that,
Do you know how l can get rid of ebay on the toolbar for popping up all the time and now aol says its dialing to the net, it won't go from add/remove as it says there is a error
Jill

Skyver 10:50 16 Nov 05

It should be un-installable - same again, try to disable it (or uncheck it from toolbars in Internet Explorer), download the toolbar again, install, uninstall.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…