Micro SD card error

taffy101 08:47 AM 03 Dec 08

My daughter's micro SD card from her mobile phone has become corrupt. I have tried a few recovery programs,but the only ones that find photos ask you to pay before they can be recovered. I am reluctant to pay in case they aren't recoverable anyway. All the free programs I have tried either don't see the card or report an error. I have tried recuva, Search and Recover, Art Plus Photo Recover, Flash Retriever, DataRec, F-Recovery and PC Inspector. Does anyone know another good free program?

Technotiger 10:28 AM 03 Dec 08

Try this direct download for Digital Image Recovery

click here

taffy101 11:04 AM 03 Dec 08

Thanks Technotiger. I've downloaded that and will try it later as I have to pop out. In the meantime, do you know if CampicRestor will find mp3 files which are also on the card? If not which program might?

taffy101 14:44 PM 03 Dec 08

I've run CampicRestor and it found most of the lost pictures on the SD card. Thanks for that. Any clues about recovering mp3 files?

Technotiger 14:53 PM 03 Dec 08

This might get your mp3's - click here .... I doubt whether there are any Free ones to do the job.

taffy101 15:44 PM 03 Dec 08

Thanks Technotiger. My daughter says she can put most of the mp3 files back from her laptop, although she didn't want to have to do this!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know