micro bill systems

compo84 09:41 15 Nov 06

Micro bil systems (MBS)
I think this problem has been discuused before but i couldnt find the thread, everytime i start my computer up, the MBS bill for £19.99 comes up and lockes for 10 minutes, i have tried all virus and spyware scans with no luck, i have tried removeing all MBS programs but they just come streight back and lock for 10 minutes, does anybody know of a way i can fix this problem?

thanks in advance

anskyber 09:45 15 Nov 06
  GroupFC 09:51 15 Nov 06

You beat me to it - that's the one I have just been looking for!

compo84 11:53 15 Nov 06

cheers thats the one i was looking for

Juliet-1034177 21:50 13 Apr 07

I have a friend who has the same issue. Said I would help but don't want to go to somewhere and get same problem. Sorry if offending the PC advisor community but like to be safe - there's some people out there with odd senses of humour! Many thanks

lisaloo27 17:52 25 Apr 07

im another victim of the MBS billing mess, which seems to be poping all over the place.
i have downloaded some malware software to get rid of this pest, but as i read in another members comments it disables your system restore, can anyone tell me how i can restore my system restore....?????
i haven't had anything pop up for a while so fingers crossed it's gone,, but im still unable to restore my system.

Kate B 18:00 25 Apr 07

lisaloo, you might be best off starting your own thread rather than posting duplicates on other people's threads.

Vigorous 20:38 30 Jun 07

Howdy all? Great to hear the MBS issue is being tackled "head on", with vigour and determination from the general online public.. A terrific vote of thanks must go to the publishers of PREVX 2.0 for producing such a top quality product that clears up this type of highly irritating, not to talk of dangerous mailware.. Visit their website and get the FREE software which will solve any problems! Ta Ta MBS and jolly good riddance!!

Meshuga 21:06 30 Jun 07

<> <>

Birobob 20:05 01 Jul 07

Cheers Vigoroyous,
Used PREVX 2.0 to clear this Trojan off my system, seems ok at moment all files appear to have gone from windows system32. Have sent invoice to Micro Bill Sytems for £239.99 for time and distress. Given them 7 days to pay. Then I will go and visit them with a jack and wheel brace to remove wheels from their cars to the value. Bob

rover116 17:17 13 Nov 07

where can i get malware software to download and can i get it free im also a victim of mbs, should i be worried about this, this is the first time ive come across this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017