MGI Photosuite

Ç̧ÇØ 10:03 18 Feb 03

I have just installed MGI Photosuite to do some repairs on old photos. When I try to use the remove wrinkles or scratches features and and set the brush to various sizes, it wont work. When I paint over the wrinkel or scratch nothing happens.
Even with the brush set at the largest size.
I have tried this on .bmp, .tiff and .jpg type files.
can anyone help!!!!

Thanks in advance....

JoeC 10:08 18 Feb 03

wrinkles and scratches, I prefer to use the Clone tool. Click on an area close in detail to the part you want to fix, adjust the tool size and then click to remove scratches etc. Give it a bash and see what you think. I do hundreds of old photos with this programme - it's good. : }

Ç̧ÇØ 13:49 18 Feb 03

Has anybody been able to use the scratch and wrinkle removal tools????

JoeC 14:21 18 Feb 03

the clone tool to the scratch tool, it is far better. The wrinkle tool just softens the image of the wrinkle and blends it in with the surrounding area. One tip when working with Photosuite is to magnify the image first - bigger is better - so you can " fine tune " areas that need retouching. If you magnify the image using the magnifier+ at the top of the screen then use the wrinkle tool you will see it working !

Ç̧ÇØ 15:04 18 Feb 03

I have zoomed in quite close on the area I am working on. It still seems to do nothing when i paint over the wrinkle.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…