MGI Photosuite 111 SE print problem.

geordielad307 06:25 29 May 03

MGI Photosuite 111 SE.

I am finding it impossible to print pictures from this programme. I can cut and do all the usual fixing alterations to the pics., but upon pressing the "print" button the picture reverts to the "normal" size again and nothing happens, ( althought the Epson print box appears, and I think it will start to print, it doesn't. )The printer works perfectly well with all other programmes. Any suggestions please? Thanks. Bill.

-pops- 06:53 29 May 03

What is your operating system? Has it ever worked correctly with the current stup or, is it a recent change?

Photosuite III SE is way,way out of date (version 5 is the current one) and the SE most likely stands for Special Edition which means it probably has limited functionality (supplied bundled with a camera or scanner).

In these circumstances, it may be that is all you can achieve.

geordielad307 12:32 29 May 03

Hi Pops, again , thanks for your very fast response to my S.O.S.
I have found that what you implied about the limited functionality of the programme is correct. I have now sent out for version 5 as you suggested. Very many thanks for your advice and your fast reply. Regards, Bill.

if you save your picture out as a jpeg you could just print it via another program or straight from the folder where it is stored , just a few extra clicks to keep you going till you get version 5. i used to use MGI p111se a long time ago and still cant find anything to do a cartoon effect as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…