MessengerDiscovery Loader 2

SakiKitty 08:41 03 May 08

I know someone has already had this problem, and someone helped them by giving them by giving them a link to the Windows Messenger Discovery Forum topic... see the thing is i never downloaded that *!@:ty program. I know its a trojan in disguise. All i did was download Windows Live Messenger and now everytime it starts, it tells me

MessengerDiscovery Loader 2

Registry open error.
Please reinstall or seek help from our forums.

I looked at the forum topic and did all the steps but i didnt have to (or couldnt). None of that stuff was there. None of the registry things or .dll's or anything.
What can i do?!

birdface 09:55 03 May 08

This the one.click here

SakiKitty 20:36 03 May 08

But that topic cant help me because i never downloaded the program, therefore i dont have any of the registry items or folders. I looked.

birdface 22:47 03 May 08

Windows Live messenger.probably not the problem but did you download Messenger Plus as well.It will show in add remove if you did.

birdface 23:03 03 May 08

Hi.best bet is to go the Malware Removal Forum,Download HJT from there and post it in that forum.They will take a few few days to get back to you as they are kept busy.If you are going to Google the problem I would download and run mcAfee Site Advisor as there is a lot of bad sites when you search.click here

SakiKitty 02:32 04 May 08

So you want me to post a HiJackThis list in the forums?
I already own that program and am pretty knowledgeable in using it, but i suppose i will do that.

birdface 09:05 04 May 08

The malwareRemoval Forum will help you get your computer clean again.Its either that or wait until someone can post a fix for it.I have Googled it but there is a lot of bad sites out there and no one with a proper fix.

SakiKitty 09:06 04 May 08

Alright, thanks.

birdface 09:29 04 May 08

When you downloaded Windows Live messenger maybe you downloaded the add on with it.Maybe it was part of MSN Messenger before you upgraded to Windows messenger.I don't suppose deleting Windows Messenger running C Cleaner then reinstalling it would work.This from an MSN problem.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5