messenger plus installer and bundler is this dange

patso 19:49 22 Jul 06

after running a scan with ms anti spyware it found these two things messenger plus and messenger installer both software bundlers.it says remove them but both my son and daughter use messenger.what do i do any ideas?

MAJ 20:11 22 Jul 06

Uninstall Messenger Plus and while reinstalling it watch the install screens and untick the option to install the spyware. I can't remember what it's called (I don't use Messenger) but the option is there when installing.

skidzy 20:29 22 Jul 06

As Maj Says its best to uninstall M-plus then run Ewido and spybot click here to clear any left over spyware remnants,also would be a good idea to run a registry cleaner ..such as regscrubxp click here reboot.

Then if you must install Messenger plus follow Maj suggestion by unticking the sponsor.

Your son and daughter will not lose there contacts list,if thats what you are worried about.

Hope this helps.

MAJ 20:38 22 Jul 06

That's it, "the sponsor", thanks skidzy, my old memory is getting worse. ;)

patso 21:22 22 Jul 06

thanks very much both of you.will do as suggested.thanks again for the quick replies .patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…