messenger 7 // sending recieving photos.. games

jonostar 20:48 17 Apr 05

since installing mess 7 i cant send or recieve photos from another mess 7 user ///says potentially unsafe etc.. also i cant access the games part to play games with another contact.. ive tried uninstall and reinstall.. any help ..plz

Kate B 21:19 17 Apr 05

I'm not a Messenger user but it sounds as though your firewall is doing its job: a lot of stuff that's exchanged via Messenger isn't what it says it is.

Those with knowledge of Messenger will be able to tell you more about its settings but I imagine some tweaks will allow you to exchange files. But please make sure you scan files before you install them!

jonostar 23:39 18 Apr 05

thanks for response.. the photos are from my mum.. and they are what they say they are.. how can i make the changes??? plus why cant i seem to conect to the games of msn messenger,, is anyone else having or had the same problem

louorbill 21:34 23 Feb 06

i have the smae problem. can't access games in messenger 7.5 very fustrating

louorbill 21:35 23 Feb 06

i created another user account and it all worked
don't know why but it worked

skidzy 21:45 23 Feb 06

If you are using Zonealarm firewall,you will need to allow access and not deny messenger.

Once messenger is

Tools..options...File transfer...Tick the box..scan files.

If you do not have Zonealarm,you may have to configure your firewall settings as Kate B suggests.

User-312386 22:02 23 Feb 06

have you got messenger 7.5?

If not download it from here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…