Messenger

1st spring 21:01 20 Jun 10

I had a name for Messenger but I hadn't created an inbox. I thought I would try and make a hotmail with this name. Not sure what I did but now I cannot find this name I gave myself. I know the name but not sure how I finished the email. i.e .com or .co.uk I have been trying both I have also tried 2 different passwords, I still cannot get into Messenger. Window XP.

I had the password sent to me but it has not arrived. Could this be because I might have given myself an alternative email address? If so How do I get to this email address. which I think I remember the ending. I thought it would still come into my in box. Silly of me. Can anyone help please. Clear as mud, I know.

1st spring 21:27 20 Jun 10

Please disregard the above. All afternoon I have had the problem, suddenly it worked. I got the info back with my name the one that didn't have an in box. Then I went back onto Internet Explorer. clicked on the red letter saying Hotmail, Clicked on sign in with a different name, which took me to a hotmail address which use, but when I came out of the hotmail address I found I had lost the first one again. How do I get them both up when I click on the red letter?

1st spring 22:13 20 Jun 10

Sorted it. I just wish it was clear in my head, how I did it. I think I have to always Sign Out then Sign In with a different Window Live ID. click on remember. Would you say, You've got it Jeeves?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…