messenger

crease 12:15 02 Oct 03

hi all,

does anyone know how to use msn messenger but not download the new one? i ask because im at uni, want to use messanger but kicks me out because i dont have the lasted version. does microsoft suck or what?

any ideas would be VERY handy.

thanks

crease.

smegs 12:31 02 Oct 03

Sorry, U don't give us Ur Opp system. If U goto add\remove software, in there, there will B MSN messenger. It's under ADD\REMOVE WINDOWS COMPONENTS. U will need Ur OS disk. Install it from there.

smegs 12:32 02 Oct 03

Why don't U want the latest version? It's a lot better.

smegs 12:36 02 Oct 03

click here . There R earlier MSN Messenger here.

Mankster 12:36 02 Oct 03

you will not loose any of your details or contact by upgrading to the latest version.

Jester2K II 13:53 02 Oct 03

Yeah the scumbags giving you this software and not charging for it!! They should be strung up!!

The point of having to use the latest version is to avoid conflicts between old and new versions.

critic-al 15:05 02 Oct 03

I think that said something,can't you be more direct?(LOL)

crease 15:31 02 Oct 03

i think you've missed the point somewhat,

at uni and im not allowed to update messenger by my self and as its a public computer, i dont have access to admin rights to it. so, i need the old version of messenger to work, the operationg system shouldnt matter the computer ill be using has XP but the same happened with my very old 98 system. Microsoft suck? yes they do. i can see the upgrading issue but its not an option. so yes indeed they do suck.

critic-al 15:40 02 Oct 03

YOU can download older versions from here..
click here

smegs 19:21 02 Oct 03

I think U may have upset Him\Her.

smegs 19:23 02 Oct 03

If it's a public Pc, why R U trying to put things on the Pc??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…