Message Service Advertising

ktheed1 13:34 28 May 03

Hi i have just started a dating buisiness click here and wish to use the message service as other site do to advertise, does anyone know hoe i go about doing this thanks a lot kieron theed

your adverts will not be seen by many people if you use this service because most people use a firewall that blocks these messages out.

Dr. Charles 14:30 28 May 03

Strange, I used my firewall and adstopper and they came up OK.

I don`t fancy yours horiz5 - - - lol

ktheed1 00:47 22 Jun 03

my new site address is kissyadate.com i had to change it due to legal reasons with faceparty.com,

but anyway has anyone else got any ideas of how i can get the software to do this type of advertising

cheers

jazzypop 00:53 22 Jun 03

If you did start to use Windows Messenger Service to advertise your site, I suspect the only reaction you would get would be a very negative one.

This Forum receives countless threads asking how to stop unwarranted and unwanted advertising popping up on their screen, usually with a few ill-concealed expletives to go with their request for help.

If you don't want to needlessly annoy many people, find another method. If you take the 'don't care' attitude, and intend to use it anyway, you will have to work it out without my help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…