Message from printer prefrence page

aboutit 15:26 07 Apr 04

I am running Windows XP and I have an Epson stylus clour 670 printer. I have installed via the wizard and when I try to open the printing preference page i get the message function address 0x2A72969 caused a protection fault 0xc000094 . can anyone advise?

Old Shep 15:37 07 Apr 04

Did you instal it by the add new printer icon in control panel or from the supplied disc. I have had three different Epsom printers and sometimes they are a pig to instal. If it is a usb lead make certain it is not connected when you instal the drivers.

aboutit 17:13 07 Apr 04

I have now got the printer installed although it prints 2 or 3 pages of gobbleduck before printing the page it should. I also keep getting a message C:\programme~\symantec\S32EVNT 1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver failed DLL initialization. Choose close to terminate. I do not have Norton installed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…