Message for Mr. Invincible Mouse

starlet 17:05 08 Feb 03

Hi Mr Mouse, you helped me out regarding setting up e-mails on two networked computers see: Setting up e-mails on two computers - posted by starlet on Thu, 09.01.2003. I have the same problem now in Microsoft Outlook but I cannot find how to do the same instructions in Outlook as I did in Outlook Express,I hope you can help me again please.
Regards Starlet

Good evening starlet. First I should say thanks to djohn for notifing me about this post, so thanks djohn. Second, it is with some regret that I am, at the moment, unable to answer this question. I am sorry, but I do not use, or at the moment have to install, Outlook, so I am unable to have a fiddle and try to find an answer to your problem.

It may be possible for me to get a copy when I return to work next week, so perhaps you could post back with the version you are using (97, 2000, XP), as I think we only have 97 and 2000.

Also in the meantime may I suggest that you ask this question in a new thread with an appropriate title. As I believe that you will get an answer from some of the other forum members before I will have the chance to check this out.

Kind regards. Mr. Mouse.

PS. for other users benefits here is the previous post click here

Mr. M.

Forum Editor 23:56 08 Feb 03

But I might be able to help here.

You don't say which version of Outlook you're using, and to make matters worse I'm currently beta testing a version that won't be on the market for a year, but...........

All versions enable you to create rules in just the same way as in Outlook Express. In fact, Outlook is capable of handling mail in more sophisticated ways than is Outlook Express, but for your purposes the procedure is much the same. In my current version the rules configuration is found in the Tools menu under 'Rules and alerts', and I confess I can't remember where it was in earlier versions. Someone else will no doubt pass this way soon, and will fill in the blanks for you. In the meantime, have a look through the Outlook Help files - you'll soon find what you're looking for.

Ben Avery 00:01 09 Feb 03

Rules options are found on Outlook 2000 under "Tools" and "Rules Wizard". It's a doddle from there!

ba

« Ravin » 05:31 09 Feb 03

which version would that be Mr. FE? :o)

Hello again starlet, just to let you know, I have posted an idea to your other thread. click here

Mr. M.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…