Message to all forum members

®µßž 18:15 04 Feb 05

i know this is not a technical enquiry but i would like to know the types of well paid jobs that a person studying ict at alevel - eg :
ict technition
system manager
network manager
ice designer - etc

NickyK 18:43 04 Feb 05

Why not try a search using google, or whatever? They'll provide loads of career sites. Then you can narrow down and be more specific until you find something that helps. That's what I usually do when i job search for chums.

€dstowe 19:52 04 Feb 05

Remember that in computing there is an ever increasing number of people looking for an ever decreasing number of jobs.

Hardly a day goes by without someone coming to my company asking if we have any computing jobs.

Buchan 35 21:49 04 Feb 05

If I could spell your name I`d feel happier.However, go to your nearest jobcentre and peruse the list of jobs you`ve described. I realy hope you find something

Buchan 35 21:54 04 Feb 05

And do not be afraid to ask for help. Too many folk don`t ask and opportunities pass them by. GO FOR IT.

Eargasm 22:06 04 Feb 05

The spelling of "your name" looks ok to me :-))

®µßž Seriously though i would agree with €dstowe's comments.

pharte 23:12 04 Feb 05

have a look at , you can search jobs look up salaries on a salary checker and get a daily update emailed to you of specific jobs within a specific industry and even within a specific geographical area.

Danoh 02:03 05 Feb 05

®µßž, try to focus on activities that interests you and which you seem to do well at compared to others. Try and see what type of work and careers requires those activities.

If you are good at what you do, pretty much no matter what it is, the money will find you.

If you just chase after the money, chances are it will elude you. Unless you focus on just how to make money, in which case you are only limited by your imagination and ability to pit your wits against others.

If you have already found out its IT/ICT, then here's one recruitment agency's view click here

There has been a similar thread along the same theme, which you may find useful reading;
click here

Apologies if you have already found it using this forum’s search function.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…