message about sytem 32 help needed

shellie_eeyore 09:03 09 Dec 07

hi there i have a dell pc on broadband with virgin broadband i have a message coming up in a small yellow triangle everytime i start the pc it says c\windows\system32\lnmp\in anyone any advice on what i can do about it as ive looked on net and cant find anything to help thanks in advance

brundle 15:02 09 Dec 07

Look at your startup processes with this; click here

Untick any matching entries.

shellie_eeyore 17:20 09 Dec 07

hi there thanks for that but i cant find anything the same on the list although there is a few with system 32 on them none that actually say that what do i do now?

brundle 00:41 10 Dec 07

Only one reference to that at a quick Google - try an anti-spyware scan. Superantispyware (free); click here

If you're using Virgin PCGuard and its anti-spyware component consider replacing it, it's not very effective.
Avast AV (free) ; click here

shellie_eeyore 15:10 10 Dec 07

thansk alot for your help i have deleated all of pc guard and have now got avast and the spyware thing you sugested ill see how many it picks up! thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…