MESH the saga continues

Rogmur 21:50 13 Mar 05

Well Forum Members

Here is the latest "Jobsworth" response.
(Not sure if this was a reply from a machine or a person).
How I wish Mesh Tech would read emails.

Your question has been replied to by our Mesh Support Personel:

Unable to repair Windows XP

I have already asked for assistance regarding my PC, and I have not received a satisfactory reply.

I appreciate that I am not new customer, but I would like some help with a recurring problem with my PC.

Can you please ensure I am dealt with by a competent tech support member of staff.

I have previously mentioned that I am unable to "repair WinXP".

Instead the "Command Module" window appears which will not allow me to repair Win XP.

I have been previously informed by Mesh Tech Support that I need to repair Win XP ,(as due to Windows Explorer regularly crashing).
It is not caused by 3rd party software.

Can some one please assist.

Yours sincerely
Roger P Murphy

You have a software issue with the pc. Please speak to our software support department on 0905 235 6600. Any software on your pc is not covered by the garantee including Internet explorer.

Joe R 21:53 13 Mar 05

I think you would do better posting this in Consumerwatch.

Completealias 01:00 14 Mar 05

Indeed not the most helpful reply. Was an xp disk supplied with your comp or not? if so you could try booting with that to do a repair

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…