Mesh reliability

Newuser1851 18:51 09 Mar 03

My Mesh PC has just announced its 2nd disk crash in 6 months which irritates me more than somewhat. Is this a feature of Mesh PCs, or am I just unlucky?

It's running of a normal domestic power supply fitted with a surge protector and sits quietly (very quietly at the moment!) in a very typical living room with no extremes of temperature etc - is there any reason to suppose it's so delicate it's unduly sensitive to domestic life?

AMD 4 ever 18:54 09 Mar 03

Mesh do not make they HDD...get in contact and if it is that bad they will be happy to replace the hardware.

Gongoozler 19:14 09 Mar 03

I think there are very few makers of bad pc's, they are all made from virtually the same parts. The main difference between a bad supplier and a good one is the level of after-sales service. A hard drive should last for many years (I would expect at least 10 years life, and the warranty is often for 3 years), but some manufacturers have occasionally had particularly troublesome models or batches of a model. If your original drive is the same model as the (now faulty) replacement, it may be worth asking Mesh to replace it with a different type.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac