MESH PCs

ro1 12:42 16 Jul 03

last week i said OMG to some of the complaints regarding Mesh as i had just ordered one and was awaiting its arrival last Friday...well it came and with lots of moans having to 'activate' 'register' and find 'production keys' s0 far so good.
i have one question though , it came with Outlook Express which i don't use.....i'm with BT E-Mail - is there anyway i can change the Outlook Express on my Logitech Keyboard BUTTON from Outlook Express to BT E-Mail.....thank you all...ttfn

graham√ 13:19 16 Jul 03

I can only suggest looking in the keyboard guide, if you got one. I have a hp k'board, I still haven't figured out how to re-configure the one-touch buttons. It tells me to go to Keyboard Manager, but I can't find one!

graham√ 13:48 16 Jul 03

OK, I've sussed it on mine, see if your's is the same. Control Panel, Keyboard, Buttons.

ro1 14:21 16 Jul 03

hi graham - went to control keywoard and found mail/outlook express also - envelope/which says/ sends e-mail in the active window. which do i apply please...........

graham√ 14:25 16 Jul 03

That must be specific to Logitech, just try one, then change it if it doesn't work as you wish.

ro1 14:48 16 Jul 03

hi graham - tried both but so much (similar information (help)) came from both - i shall ponder on it.....but thank you..................

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…