Mesh PC Advisor special offer PC

Keithrow 08:30 14 Mar 03

I'm just about to order the pc advertised on page 117 April issue. It looks to be a good value machine with spec to match.
I've no experience of Mesh, an Evesham man at heart.
Has any one else taken the plunge and ordered it?
I've read the threads on Mesh and their customer service but can't imagine that it is any worse than other vendor.
Any thoughts on this?
Keith

powerless 08:36 14 Mar 03

Can't say i have ordered it...

It is a nice spec.

Don't be put of by the storeis you have read; there in the minority. Does not mean you will get the same problems.

Goldcroft 09:02 14 Mar 03

My Mesh (8 months old) has had no problems. I had no problem with ordering or delivery. In the past Mesh have come out top or near top of several PCA review comparisons. Only prob I found was getting through to their tech helpline, which kind of devalues the guarantee

rk19 09:55 14 Mar 03

Just bought the PCW version from April. Delivered on time last week and to spec. One discussion with tech support - needed firmware update re dvdrw - waited for7mins for answer, sent via email immediately. Great machine and service

handful 10:21 14 Mar 03

Bought a system from MESH in December. Delivered smack on schedule. Excellent build quality. Had a problam with XP which eventually resulted in a reformat/reinstall. Only used the email tech help so far and they do respond quite quickly but usually with a 'stock' answer which covers a broad spectrum of problems. Don't seem to tailor answers to individual problems. Generally delighted with the system and it's only XP that gives me any grief at all.

Keithrow 22:29 14 Mar 03

Many thanks for your help. I feel much more confident re the purchase.
Keith

Djohn 22:37 14 Mar 03

Just been looking at it in the Mag. and it looks a really nice machine and excellent spec. for the money. Don't think you will go far wrong with your choice. J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac