Mesh or Microland?

NADDY7861 18:29 25 Mar 04

Just wanted to know what people out there think i should do??

Ive narrowed it down to two companies, mesh (matrix 64 3000 IQ) and microland (Microland Tech AD 103.01) both do a similar spec machine for 699 all in which is a bargain.

Wanted to get the mesh one simply cause i liked the option of having two drive bays (cd copying etc etc) but heard theie support is quite bad.

haven't heard much about microland though??!

Any comments or suggestions?

rickimalone 18:42 25 Mar 04

I have just had a Mesh Matrix 3000+ FX delivered and have been very impressed with the whole Mesh package from delivery,packing and customer service.

Look at the Happy Mesh Customer thread in the ConsumerWatch Forum to see a few other's who have had very good experience.

I cant comment on micro-land but can say that Mesh have been very good to deal with indeed.

carolyne 21:43 14 Jul 04

ive never researched mesh, but i can safely say dont deal with microland, if you dont believe type in microland technology in your search engine and read the forums about this joke of a company

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…