Mesh Matrix running WinME

WallyD 15:37 09 Dec 03

My machine is a Mesh Matrix running Win ME and as its nearly three years old it will soon fall out of warranty.
I have boot disk supplied and cds which are labelled not to use untill I contact Mesh.
I presume this cdrom will put my system back in order when and if I get into trouble.I contacted Mesh for advice as my warranty soon expires and asked for advice just in case I run into trouble in the future and the reply was contact us when your in trouble.I could be wrong but I think if I should contact after warranty expires they'll say "Sorry your out of warranty"
Has anyone experience of using the Mesh disk etc
Many thanks

leo49 15:54 09 Dec 03

The Mesh ME disk does work[I had an ME Mesh bought two and a half years ago] but in truth you'll never need to use it as there are better ways to reinstall using just a boot disk and the Windows Options folder.If/when you need to reinstall the Forum will put you right anyway with a lot less frustration than hanging on a helpline.

pc moron 15:58 09 Dec 03

The CD etc supplied by Mesh will return your PC to the condition it was in when it left the factory.

You'll lose all your personal files, so back them up before using the Mesh CD.

WallyD 19:04 09 Dec 03

Comforting to know your out there
Many thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…