Mesh Matrix 2700 + RD 97

ttttttttt 15:16 10 Feb 03

I am thinking of buying the Mesh Matrix 2700 + RD97 - is this a good PC at the price (£1100) or are there better models for the same money?

powerless 15:23 10 Feb 03

Very Nice PC at that price.

Dont seem to be any better deals.

Biggles no more 17:06 10 Feb 03

no on-site warranty?

fitfella29 17:19 10 Feb 03

meshes on site warrenties mean nothing so i wouldnt worry too much about that,lol

MaffPink 19:41 10 Feb 03

I nearly opted for that comp, but ordered an axis 2700+ with upgrades, it comes in 2 days.

Andrew P 20:33 10 Feb 03

All mesh desktop PCs now come with 3 Year On-Site Warranties. Not sure if they are any good or not. I have also been thinking of getting this PC...

Biggles no more 14:41 12 Feb 03

According to Mesh advertisements it is now three years return to base.

On site IS worth having. I had a call out shortly after I bought my Mesh and was very impressed. Mind, I have never had to do so since - it has worked perfectly.

Sir Radfordin™ 15:11 12 Feb 03

On Site Warrantys seem to be becomming a thing of the past. Unless its obvious hardware failure then your PC will be called back anyway. Not really worth paying the extra for unless you are runing a systems critical business.

Goldcroft 15:16 12 Feb 03

Got my Mesh late last year. No problems. Once had to ring helpline and gave up after hanging on for ages. I have a theory that all computer and software help lines are all routed to one small office (probably in Ulan Bator) where there is just one 16 year almost blind spotty with a pile of manuals before him and he's lost his glasses.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…