MESH Computer

edchap87 17:10 04 Mar 03

Hey all,

I'm looking for a new computer, and the one that i have found that seems to be the best is this;

click here

To get to it, when the page has loaded go to the right and click on the essential range icon then the Matrix range icon on the left. The comp. i'm thinking of getting is the Matrix 2600+ BB... i am also thinking og making a few modifications such as upgrading the graphics card from the 128mb radeon 9500 to the 128mb 9700... they seem pretty similar, could anyone tell me what the individual spec of each card is?
I would also probably downgarde the moniter from a TFT to a CRT, as i need a quick refreshing moniter for my MOHAA (online game ;) This would surely save a bit of money?

Anyway this post is really just to get your opinions... thanks in advance

Chap

Newuser1851 18:41 09 Mar 03

My Mesh PC has just announced that its disk has crashed for the second time in two months. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I am not a happy customer of Mesh and I'd advise you to check very carefully the warranty and what sort of maintenance service they provide.

bremner 18:48 09 Mar 03

Have had a MESH for 15 months with no problem (obvious kiss of death) and upgraded to an Iiyama TFT later. Which I think is brillant.

My son spend many hours playing online MOHAA and other games with no graphics related problems.

clayton 18:53 09 Mar 03

Have you looked @ Evesham click here

skell 18:15 10 Mar 03

I have a Mesh computer have had a few problems, albiet software problems and mainly down to me. Hardware can't fault it. With easy access into the case and the inviting space i found inside
it made my upgrades relativly easy. Have had to send my computer off once for repair to Mesh and it was back to me within a week. Very happy with their service. I would recommend Mesh to anyone who is considering buying a new computer. MUHAHAHA! great for games too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…