Mesh Advertising

Eileanbeag 14:42 08 May 04

Is there a way to get rid of Mesh advert from a new computer with Windows XP. The opening wallpaper has Mesh embedded in the top right corner of the Screen.

powerless 14:46 08 May 04

Right click desktop, Properties, Desktop

SANTOS7 14:46 08 May 04

click on your screen click properties select display tab you should find a list of default alternatives

SANTOS7 14:48 08 May 04

should read right click

Eileanbeag 15:34 08 May 04

Sorry - I did not make myself clear - just want the advert removed from the scene - it this possible?

powerless 15:39 08 May 04

In that case you would need to edit the image, so it is possible just depends upon where the advert is placed and how good your image editing skills are.

You'll need something like, Photoshop or even Mspaint...

Boluwd 15:41 08 May 04

You need to replace the wallpaper files with the mesh logos with the original Windows XP desktop wallpapers from somewhere like click here

Eileanbeag 15:51 08 May 04

Many thanks all!

Pearly Gates |X|X| 16:28 08 May 04

I pinched the wallpaper files from my sons computer and deleted the Mesh ones and replacedthem with the clean ones.

Pearly Gates |X|X| 16:31 08 May 04

You can make your own ones up. I am using scenes from last years holiday pictures at the moment. Helps if you have a digital camera or get your pics processed to a CD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…