Mesage headings in Microsoft Outlook

Newuser582 08:49 21 Mar 05

I currently use Outlook Express for sending and receiving my e-mails.

When I create a new message I add from the message Button new using and then click a heading from the list. This is very useful has I have 4 different headings for companies I represent.

I wish now to begin using Microsoft Outlook for sending e-mails but can find no way of inserting the similar headings. It is called something different?

exdragon 08:56 21 Mar 05

In Outlook 2002, next to the 'Send' button, there's an 'Accounts' button. If you click this, you should get a dropdown menu which lists the email addresses you've set up. If you select a particular one, a yellow bar should appear, saying 'This message will e sent using XXXXX.

Is this what you mean?

Newuser582 09:29 21 Mar 05

No that is is just the senders e-mail addresses of which I have 2.
On Outlook express the "message using icon" actually lets you put a HMTL heading from the stationery files onto the sent e-mail.

exdragon 10:01 21 Mar 05

There's a 'New mail message using...' option under the Actions button from the main Outlook screen (not the new email screen). There's also a Stationery picker in Tools>Options, then Mail Format.

Have a poke around there and see if there's anything suitable! If not, hang around and someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Newuser582 14:49 21 Mar 05

Thanks

I went to the the Actions>New message using>More stationery and found my missing staionery headings.
Once I had clicked and loaded them individually to e-mails they were then automatically retained as a list for future use after clcking New message using.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5